Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Fall Is Here!





Hey! Welcome back don't you just love Fall/Autumn the leaves change colour and they crunch beneath your feet. The temperature starts to drop and you can wear all your fluffy jumpers again! 
Today im showing you my first fall card.

 For my card i used a Stamptember Exclusive set called hello pumpkin the collaboration was between SSS (simonsaysstamps) and Neat & Tangled. I used my  Spectrum Noir markers to colour my images and used a signo uni-ball white gel pen for the highlights.

The Background was made using Lawn Fawns stitched windy backdrop die
Coloured with Distress ink/oxide in colours mustard seed & spiced marmalade.

I used lawn fawns stitched hillside backdrop and cut it out using lawn fawns new knit picky fall paper.

I heat embossed the sentiment on some black card stock which i prepped first using my
EK success tool and stamped the sentiment using versamark. I used WOW! opaque bright white superfine embossing powder and set with my heat tool.

I Then stuck down my images using some 3D foam dots to add some dimension and et voila.


Thank you for stopping by i hope i inspire you to create something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment