Thursday, October 11, 2018

Lawn Fawn Stamptember Exclusive



Hi everyone welcome back to my blog. Today im showing you this adorable card i created using the Lawn Fawn Stamptember Exclusive stamp set. I used my spectrum noir markers to colour in the stamped images.

I used Lawn Fawns Knit Picky paper with the bayou backdrop to look like icicles hanging down.
I used distress oxides in blueprint sketch and tumbled glass on some watercolour card stock to create the background, and cut that out with the snowy backdrop die from lawn fawn.
I used distress oxide in the colour frayed burlap for the tree branch and simple stitched hillside borders for the hill.

That was all the products i used on my card i hope you love it and i inspire you to create something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment