Thursday, February 18, 2021

Mermazing Cards.

Hello Everyone, hope your having a wonderful day so far. Today im sharing three cards i created using my coloured images from my last blog post.

My cards were inspired by the latest MFT (My Favourite Things) sketch challenge. 
 
For all copic colours used to colour my mermaids check out my last blog post.

I ink blended on some bristol smooth Cardstock using MFT cascading scallop stencil.
Distress oxides
Seedless preserves
Shaded lilac
Wilted violet

I cut the paper into 3 strips and then cut again 1/3 down.


I stamped my sentiment directly onto the card base using memento tuxedo black ink and adhered my mermaid using 3D foam tape.

Distress oxide:

Fossilized amber
Spiced marmalade 
Wilted violet
Seedless preserves

 Mermaid:
Copics used. 

Tail & Bra: BV04/BV02/BV31
Hair: E49/E44/E43
Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000
Cheeks: R02
Rock: W7/W5/W3

Thanks for visiting my blog today, i hope i inspire you to create something today. 

Hugs, Ellen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment