Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Entry



Hello! Today im sharing with you my entry into the new challenge up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog.There is still time to enter so why not participate, i think its a great way to help get ideas flowing. 




For my card i used the new Fall/Winter 2018 release square reveal wheel. Today was my first time using it,i cant believe i had convinced myself i didn't need this die of course i needed it. The reveal wheel is so easy to assemble and is just perfect for adding that special touch its just so FUN!



For the Background of the square revel wheel card i used lawn fawns watercolour wishes paper pack. I used the insert that comes with the large rectangle reveal wheel to cut the window.
  I cut out the spooky fence border die with some black card stock and adhered it to the reveal wheel with my tape runner. I added a cobweb for a little extra something. 


I used the lawn fawn holiday sentiments  for my card and stamped them using my mini misti and memento tuxedo black ink.


I marked out the four windows with a pencil which i erased before assembling my card that way i can stamp all four sentiments at one time and get a perfect stamp.


I used a C6 card base and adhered down some candy corn paper im really not sure what brand this is ive had it for over a year now it could be doodlebug.


I then assembled all the pieces together, i played around with the images for a while until i was happy with the scene. I used Lawn Fawn Costume Party for the cute images. I also used my Spectrum Noir makers to colour my images.

Thank you for checking out my blog post today ! This card was super fun to make i kinda just went along with it and this was the out come. Off it will go in the mail tomorrow to a crafty recipient i really hope they will love it. I find it hard to part with cards sometimes i just want to hoard them all to myself haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment