Thursday, February 11, 2021

3 Mini Cards.

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today im showing you 3 mini 4x4 cards i made using the images i coloured in my last blog post.

A quick and easy way to make a bunch of Happy Birthday cards on a time frame.

SUPPLIES LIST

Lawn fawn-really high five
3 card bases cut to 4x4 inches
3 Distress oxide inks of your colour. 
Ink blending tools. 
3D Foam Tape. 
Lawn fawn liquid glue.
Balloon stencil or stencil of your choice. 

The stencil i used was simom says stamp stamptember mini - celebrate


I ink blended blueprint sketch and tumbled glass directly onto the card front. I then used the sentiment from the really high five stamp set, i stamped it using my mini misti and menento tuxedo black ink. 
I stuck the bunny and balloon down using 3D foam tape and glued the string by liquid glue. 
I did the same process for the other 3 cards. I splattered a little lawn fawn liquid stardust onto the ballons to give a shimmer.  

Distress oxide: shaded lilac


Distress oxide-Spiced marmalade

 Thanks for stopping by. 

Ellen 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment